Protection & Performance Ltd is part of the Evans UK Group, specifically set up to concentrate on the roll cage and motorsport design & development aspect of our business. We have been preparing vehicles for motorsport since 1989, and are also the market leaders in 4×4 and off road roll cage production. Supplying many OE manufacturers, government agencies, blue chip companies and individual customers all over the world for health & safety, expedition and competition use. Everything is designed and manufactured here at our premises in the UK, and therefore we can meet bespoke requirements.
Protection & Performance Ltd has many components available;
- Specifications to build roll cages ‘on demand’ for many vehicle models
- Powder coated roll cages ready to fit
- Roll cages in kit form ready to weld together
- Bent hoops made to customer specification from templates to scale from individual vehicles
- Bespoke cages designed, manufactured and fitted to customer’s vehicles
- Laser notched and bent parts to your requirements
All based in a 22,000 square feet workshop and fitting area, complete with large secure compound. Part of our premises is also used for the design and manufacture of sensitive or confidential projects.
We have worked directly with Land Rover, other high end vehicle manufacturers, several TV & Film crews across the world, the armed forces, our dealers nationwide, and individual customers globally, supplying roll cages and other accessories that they require.
For information or to discuss your project please:
Phone: 01282 842200 (+441282842200 from outside the U.K.)