Protection & Performance Ltd is part of the Evans UK Group, specifically set up to concentrate on the roll cage and motorsport design & development aspect of our business. We have been preparing vehicles for motorsport since 1989. We concentrate mainly on the design and fabrication of specialist roll cages, and are the market leaders in 4×4 and off road roll cage production, supplying many OE manufacturers, government agencies and blue chip companies all over the world for health & safety, expedition and competition.
Protection & Performance Ltd can offer;
- Mass produced roll cages built on jigs
- Powder coated roll cages ready to fit
- Roll cages in kit form ready to weld together
- Simple bent hoops made to customer specification from templates fitted to customers individual vehicles
- Bespoke cages designed, manufactured and fitted to customers’ individual vehicles
- Laser notched and bent parts to customer requirements
All based in a 22,000 square feet workshop and fitting area, complete with large secure compound. Part of our premises is also used for the design and manufacture of sensitive or confidential projects.
We have worked directly with Land Rover, other high end vehicle manufacturers, several TV & Film crews across the world, the armed forces, our dealers nationwide, and individual customers globally, supplying roll cages and other accessories that they require.